- Limerick Man Gets Flavour of Life on Air 09 May 2013Job Shadow Day, organised by the Irish Association for Supported ... »
- Dublin to Welcome Pioneer of Supported Employment 03 May 2013Some of the world’s leading experts in the field of ... »
- Living in the Community - New Report Highlights role of Support Organisations 22 April 2013The resources and supports that enable people with disabilities to ... »
- A celebration of Life After Stroke 19 April 2013Headway will be in attendance at "A celebration of life ... »
- May23Brain Inspirations - Art Exhibition by Headway Ballincollig Rehabilitative Training participants 23 May '13 - 07 Jun '13
- May24Lift Your Voice with the Gardiner St. Gospel Choir 24 May '13
- Jun8Headway Carers Support Group Dublin 08 Jun '13
European month of the brain got off to a flying start in Limerick at the weekend, with Headway staff and supporters taking part in The Great Limerick Run.
Headway will have an information stand in The Crescent shopping centre, Dooradoyle, this Thursday (9th May) from 10am to 5pm.