- Better Community Services for Stroke Would Save Millions 16 September 2014Important new research launched yesterday demonstrated that allowing people home ... »
- New carers group in Clonmel 10 September 2014Headway are working with the HSE in Tipperary South to ... »
- CHAT group for Aphasia 11 August 2014Do you experience communication difficulties following stroke or brain injury? ... »
- Headway Awarded Maximum Three-Year CARF Accreditation for Brain Injury Services 01 August 2014We are delighted to announce that CARF International has awarded ... »
- Sep20Paris2Nice Cycle 2014 20 Sep '14 - 25 Sep '14
- Oct1Tipperary (S) Family Members Support Group 01 Oct '14
- Oct14Mid West Family Members Support Group Limerick 14 Oct '14
Last Thursday saw a very special evening in Doora Barefield GAA grounds, Co.Clare, when Headway were invited to receive money raised from the HurleyHoey Runwalk that took place earlier this year. The Hurleyhoey raised an amazing €17,250 for three local charities, including Headway. Elisa O'Donovan, Community Integration Officer, accepted the cheque on behalf of Headway, 'We are so grateful to the HurleyHoey committee for choosing Headway as one of the beneficiaries of this year's HurleyHoey runwalk. The HurleyHoey has been such a wonderful event to be involved with and it is making such a difference to supporting local charities. This money will be used to ensure we continue to provide a quality service to people whose lives have been affected by brain injury in the mid west.'