- CHAT group for Aphasia 11 August 2014Do you experience communication difficulties following stroke or brain injury? ... »
- Headway Awarded Maximum Three-Year CARF Accreditation for Brain Injury Services 01 August 2014We are delighted to announce that CARF International has awarded ... »
- Employment Satisfaction Study 28 July 2014Headway in the UK are advertising for participants for a ... »
- a Tour de Force! 14 July 2014On Thursday 11th of July, Garda Commissioner Noirín O Sullivan ... »
- Sep9Mid West Family Members Support Group Limerick 09 Sep '14
- Sep13Headway Family Members Support Group Dublin 13 Sep '14
- Sep20Paris2Nice Cycle 2014 20 Sep '14 - 25 Sep '14
Last Thursday saw a very special evening in Doora Barefield GAA grounds, Co.Clare, when Headway were invited to receive money raised from the HurleyHoey Runwalk that took place earlier this year. The Hurleyhoey raised an amazing €17,250 for three local charities, including Headway. Elisa O'Donovan, Community Integration Officer, accepted the cheque on behalf of Headway, 'We are so grateful to the HurleyHoey committee for choosing Headway as one of the beneficiaries of this year's HurleyHoey runwalk. The HurleyHoey has been such a wonderful event to be involved with and it is making such a difference to supporting local charities. This money will be used to ensure we continue to provide a quality service to people whose lives have been affected by brain injury in the mid west.'