- Minister Varadkar and Charities launch #iseebeyond campaign for Hidden Disability 01 February 2016Press Release Wednesday, 3rd February 2016: 7 in 10 people would ... »
- Thanks to Dublin's Lord Mayor 27 January 2016Headway want extend a massive thank you to the Lord ... »
- Munster Rugby Supports Brain Injury Awareness 04 January 2016In Supporting Headway and CMRF Crumlin for the current rugby ... »
- We Wish You... 17 December 2015Our clients wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas. ... »
- Feb13Headway Family Members Support Group Dublin 13 Feb '16
- Feb19Limerick Election 'Ask your candidate' event 19 Feb '16
- Mar8Mid West Family Support Group Limerick 08 Mar '16
The Neurological Alliance of Ireland has launched its election campaign. The campaign asks you to contact your candidates to request them to sign a pledge of support at the link at http://www.nai.ie/go/campaign_centre/get_involved. They have also published a campaign manifesto "800,000 Minds Matter" at this link. Amongst other demands, the manifesto calls for "A three year programme of investment to develop regional inpatient units and community neurorehabilitation teams in line with the recommendations of the National Neurorehabilitation Strategy".