- Research Project: Family Members Needed 03 February 2017Family Members - Your opportunity to participate in a study ... »
- Family Members - Your feedback welcome 26 January 2017Are you a family member of someone with Acquired Brain ... »
- Energia staff put heads together to raise funds for brain injury 09 January 2017Year of charity events by Energia raises over €25,000 for ... »
- 2016 - our best bits! 22 December 2016Here's a short video with a slideshow of some highlights ... »
- Feb22Limerick Community Day 22 Feb '17
- Mar3Acquired Brain Injury: A workshop for professionals - Limerick 03 Mar '17
- Mar6Family Carers Day, Cork 06 Mar '17
Inspiration: Linda's Journey
Getting back to work is high on the list of milestones for many people in their recovery after brain injury.
Linda Brennan, who has been blind since birth, faced a few challenges on the way, but managed a successful return to work. Read how she did it here.