- Time for those Running Shoes 26 February 2015Yes, it's that time again! The VHI Women's minimarathon will ... »
- New Carers Group in North Dublin 19 February 2015Are you caring for a loved one with an ABI? ... »
- New Waterford Carers Group 29 January 2015Headway are setting up a new support group for family ... »
- Paris2Nice 2015 13 January 2015The Paris2Nice cycle will take place from Friday 18th to ... »
- Mar9Brain Awareness Week Events 09 Mar '15 - 15 Mar '15
- Mar10Mid West Family Members Support Group Limerick 10 Mar '15
- Mar14Headway Family Members Support Group Dublin 14 Mar '15
Welcome to Blog 3 of our 26 awareness raising videos.
This weeks video was designed and produced by our Vocational Training clients in Limerick. Each client chose an invisible aspect of brain injury they wanted to highlight. They chose:
- Memory difficulties
- Lack of services
Each client then gave some practical suggestions on how people can support them to overcome these difficulties.