Information and Articles about Brain Injury
We will be posting a range of information articles about various aspects of brain injury here. We also maintain a list of general research references through our CiteULike Library at http://www.citeulike.org/user/headwayireland
We are always interested in new articles and references. If there is something you would like to see listed, let us know by contacting Richard at email@example.com
Articles are categorised under the following headings:-
- Research on self-awareness
- Memory Difficulties following brain injury
- What is ABI?
- Seizures and Acquired Brain Injury
- The Silent Epidemic of Acquired Brain Injury
- What Services Exist for People with ABI?
- Introduction to the brain
- Legal Issues